Updated: Jan 24
About the Organisers :
kaalecoatwale.com is an online one-stop solution for legal fraternity. It can provide lawyers at any city/place all over India. Kaale Coat Wale generally means a person in black suit dedicated "Towards Justice". kaalecoatwale.com is an lawyer referral website that can help you to find the best Lawyer in your city. We are providing a platform for our lawyers and clients for direct interaction .Whether you are drafting your will buying/selling real estate, getting a divorce or any other legal need, we are providing best lawyers for all your need. Or you are looking for a lawyer or you are a lawyer, Kaale coat wale is a right place to get connect.
Nishkarsh Rashtriya Yuva Samagam (NRYS)
NRYS is a group of National and Private Law Schools' Students' . The members of this organization are national and international level debaters. NYRS has conducted various online quizzes , MUNs , Debates etc.
About the Event
Preliminary Round Topics:
1. Caste based reservations are impediments on building a casteless society.
2. Farm Bills will give more economical freedom to Indian farmers.
3. Exams should be replaced with more effective format.
4. Media trials are unconstitutional amd should be banned
Final Round Topic: It will be disclosed for the participants who will qualify for the final round.
The Last Date for Registration is 5 February 2021, 11:59 PM.
Registration Form - CLICK HERE
Participants are required to submit registration fees of Rs. 49/ by way of online payment mode as per the details given below
Phone Pe / Paytm - 8218433155
[Please Contact Ms. Himadri Hans (753399455) if you face any difficulty in payment]
The Competition shall be held on 6 & 7 February 2021, from 10.00 AM onwards.
This competition is open for all the bonafide students from any institution.
1. The language for the debate competition shall be English/Hindi (Bilingual) .
2. Each speaker will have 3(+1) minutes to speak.
3.The competition shall consist of 2 rounds: Preliminary Round and Final Round.
4.For the Final Round, each speaker shall be allowed to speak for 4(+1) minutes.
5. Participants are allowed to use any source of information during preparatory period of time. No book, document or electronic gadget shall be allowed to the participant while speaking.
6.Participants must keep their videos on visible mode during participation in the session.
7. Participants should ensure proper network connectivity before and during the session.
8.Participants shall not be given any extra time for speaking in case of disconnection due to low network or any technical glitch from the student’s side.
In case there is any technical issue from the hosting organizers' side, the time limit extension will be done accordingly.
All participants must refrain from disclosing the identity of themselves and their institution at any time and in any manner, during the course of their participation in the competition.
The session is to be conducted on GOOGLE MEET Platform
The organizers reserve the right to alter or change the rules or the procedure of the competition.
Disclaimer: The decision of the Judges and the Organizing Committee on any issue arising during the competition shall be final and binding.
1. Certificate of Participation for all.
2. Certificate of Merit for Top 10 Participants.
3. Cash Prizes for top 5.
4. 87% off on publication in National Level Journal.
5. Knowledge, Experience & Confidence.
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Ritik Singh Jadon
Contact Numbers: +918439714922
Join our whatsapp group - Click Here